Thursday, January 7, 2010

Male Corsets. MALE. CORSETS.

Thanks, CNN.  Thank you for informing me, educating me- nay, ENLIGHTENING me about the wonders of the male corset launched in the UK. 

This report was in your World section, and I can see why.  It is, in fact, something that happened in the world.  If that is the best thing anyone can say about it, though, then guess what?  It's NOT EFFING NEWS.

This was your caption: "A retailer launches a range of shapewear for men designed to flatten and shape the torso. CNN's Monita Rajpal reports."  I'm sorry, but if my job were to report on this shit as if it were real news, I'd be desperate for a way out of my obvious misery.

CNN, let's stick to actual news, mmmkay?  Leave the fashion fluff to Women's Wear Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment