Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do Elephants Walk or Run?

Well, isn't this just precious?  It seems scientists have inquired as to whether quickly moving elephants are walking or running.

Look, I love me some elephants.  They used to be my favorite animal until I discovered their superior: the almighty snow leopard.  But I really, really don't give a rat's arse whether what they are doing is considered walking or running.

There's a lot of blah blah blah in this article about kinetic energy and potential energy and frankly, my dears, I just don't give a damn. 

This is NOT EFFING NEWS, scientists and BBC.  Why the HELL does it matter what we call it?  Oh, that's right.  It doesn't.

And on that note, I will leave you with this little gem from the article: "you just can't go down to your local hardware shop and pick up an elephant-sized force plate."

No comments:

Post a Comment